5 ways to train your brain to stay positive:
1. Flip negatives into positives 🔎 Life is ying & yang. ☯️ There’s some bad in the good & some good in the bad.
2. Set aside specific time for what you love. ♥️💃🏻🏄🏻♀️🧘🏻♂️
3. Look after your body 🏋🏻♀️
4. Subconscious retraining! Focus on appreciating what you have, and all the positive aspects of every situation. ✨
5. Spread positivity onto others 🌈
That’s all for today’s lesson on living a happier life 😋
Photo by @bobbykenney3 (who by the way, is coming back into town in August & is now looking for new faces to shoot! 📸 his rates are super affordable, reach out to him for more details)
Querido @ismaelcala ,
Gracias por recibirme en tu programa y tener una de esas conversaciones que no se olvidan.
Ha sido agasajo esta increíble tertulia sobre la vida y la música.
Todo lo mejor siempre!🙏🏼✨
Nos vemos pronto!
#Repost @nflfilms with @get_repost
Over a decade later, we're pretty sure this is still how @ochocinco starts his mornings off at @mcdonalds. Ever give any more thought to a career in food service Chad? 😛