Top 5 Things to Know in the Financial Market on Thursday, June 13, 2019
1. Oil prices jump after suspected tanker attack in the Gulf of Oman
Oil prices jumped more than 2% on Thursday after reports of attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.
2. China calls for more stimulus amid a trade standoff
#China’s #VicePremier Liu He on Thursday called for regulators to increase economic support and provide ample liquidity to the world’s second-largest economy as it digs in for a protracted dispute with the U.S.
3. Global stocks overshadowed by oil developments
4. Expectations for Fed rate hike in July tick higher ahead of data
5. New stock listings on the watch: Alibaba, Fiverr, and Chewy