Doing the five things about me challenge.
1. I don’t want a dog because I need space, and dogs are too high maintenance and needy. Cats are very independent creatures. All my life I’ve always wanted a cat more than a dog. (Dogs are cute though, but cats are cuter). *
2. Out of all the outdoor activities; I will never rock climb, or do rafting. Actually, beyond what I do, I won’t do anything else. *
3. Even though I have more tattoos than piercings; I’m still more a piercing girl. I dream of having a Medusa, a couple of more pierced ears, and I wish I pierced my belly button when I was a teenager.
4. I’m writing a biker romance novel. It has interracial relationships because I don’t think there’s enough of it in modern literature. *
5. Unless I’m working out, or it’s winter, and I’m at home; I do not like wearing leggings/ skinny yoga pants as real pants. Within the last year, I probably only wore leggings/skinny yoga pants three times going to the store, and once at work as pants. And I was slightly ashamed of myself for it.
Your turn! #5things