Me and my sister Ellen are going to be part of Mini’s red hat octopus club!
We are honoured and so excited (much gleeful shrieking) , we heard about the cupcake debacle and thought WE MUST JOIN!!
I hope we get to eat cupcakes.
I’ve made up some rules that I’m going to put to the committee.
1. We must have a committee.
2. Cupcakes must be our sacred food.
3. No booger picking.
4. Hands must be kept to oneself, no slapping, poking, pinching, prodding,tickling, snoodling, snapping , snicker pilfering or side slithers.
5. Our octopus hats must be red.
6. Our octopus hats must be trained to the best of our abilities and must be toilet trained.
I put in that last rule because Ellen’s occy did let loose a giant squishy poop that ran all the way down her back.
It was horrendous.
She then complained to our mother that I swapped my occy for hers.
She was telling tales... it might have looked like I swapped, because I did take her occy for a little but I’d know my occy because he’d never have the bad manners to poop on my head.
I told Ellen she can only join the club if she cleans my room and says nothing.
She already broke that promise.
I poked her in the arm and she prodded me back.
So then I slapped her on her snickers and Mother caught me.
I’m kind of grounded so... I guess I’ll make it to next weeks octopus hat wearing club meeting.